As a licensed psychologist, I engage in mindfulness-based psychotherapy with individual adults, couples, and groups. I have considerable experience and expertise in working with trauma healing in both psychotherapy and in meditation practice. However, I work with a wide range of issues, ranging from personal growth and spirituality to relational difficulties. In a safe and supportive atmosphere, I work with clients from a collaborative, strengths-based perspective to identify individual needs and goals. I find that the deepest healing and growth can occur with an attitude of openness, courage, friendly curiosity, and willingness to be an active partner in the process.
* Psychothererapy services are provided only to Georgia residents as determined by my state licensure.
Areas of expertise include:
- Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress
- Meditation/Mindfulness Training
- Growth, Spirituality, and Life Enhancement
- Depression, Anxiety, and other Mood-related Issues
- Stress Management
- GLBT Concerns
- Relationship Issues
- Adjustment to chronic illness
- Pregnancy Loss
- Parenting Support
I also offer Mindfulness & Meditation Mentoring. Please see that page on my website for more information.