Please call to discuss my fee. Some sliding scale slots are available for those with demonstrated need.
Insurance : For psychotherapy services, I do not serve on any insurance panels, but if your plan has "out-of-network benefits," then you may be able to obtain reimbursement for some percentage of my psychotherapy fee. Please note that this will require a diagnosis. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health "out-of-network" insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover, and does that session limit apply to out-of-network providers?
- What is the percentage of the fee is covered per therapy session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Please call to discuss fees, and please note that these will not be reimbursable via insurance or FSAs.
Checks, cash, and direct transfer via Zelle are accepted for payment.
I have reserved a time just for your appointment. If you need to cancel, I will need 24 hours notice. Without 24 hours notice, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.